cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't cancel Cinema pass

I am using a web browser on an laptop.  I have used several different versions of a web browser to to see if the option to cancel the Cinema Pass pops up.  It does not.  I went into my account yesterday to cancel the subscription and 'My Account' stated I had no payment details on file and I had no pending payments coming up.   My bank account got debited today for the Cinema Pass.  How do I cancel the Cinema Pass and get a refund?  

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Sounds to me you have gone into your nowtv account which is non active, if there is no passes running or no payments shown in the Bills & Payments section.

Have you ever created more than one nowtv account to take advantage of free trials or discounted offers for new customers ?

First thing i would do in your situation is check all your email addresses for any nowtv correspondence and check the sign in details on your nowtv playback devices to see if they all point to one account.

If there is no clue in the above checks that you have got a second account active where you need to cancel your cinema pass, then jump over to live chat, hopefully they can look into your account in more detail on their computer system.

Link below to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices