cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't buy my pass -

I'm trying to buy a Sky Sports pass for today, and the option to Buy Now doesn't appear. Please help!

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Out of curiosity are you trying to buy either a day, week or month sports pass (not mobile sports pass).

if so, when you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst signed in on here, do you have an existing day, week or month sports pass activated.

Or a saved one day or one week sports pass already waiting to go on your account, where this will prevent you from buying a further sports pass (apart from the mobile pass).

if you was interested in the Christmas discounted pass offer then i am not sure if these are still available to buy because they was supposed to finish last night (even though the Christmas offers are still showing on their website). 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi
Thanks for your reply. Partial success - I seem to be able to access Sky Sports on my laptop. Shame I can't get it on my TV yet.
Maybe a previous pass was still activated - not sure why or how.

I have to say Now TV isn't the most user friendly website in the world!
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

With your television are you using a Youview box with the NowTV App on it ?

If so the Youview box doesn't currently support the NowTV sports pass (only movies) 😠.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi
I’m a virgin media customer so it should work on my Tv.
Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you are referring to a Virgin Media TV box, then you won't be able to use your NowTV Sports Pass on it.

Have a read of this guide article on ways to watch NowTV.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv