cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to remove a device permanently? ..

I tried to remove a device and from the website and it didn’t work. I’ve already reset my password and tried to remove it from the app and website. Still didn’t work. 

Is there anything I can do? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you have reached the 4 device limit and one device swap per every calendar month or for some unknown reason you can't remove the unwanted device by going to My Account > Devices on here when logged into your account.

Then have a word with Live Chat to see if they can remove the unwanted device their end on their computer system.

Here's a link to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you have reached the 4 device limit and one device swap per every calendar month or for some unknown reason you can't remove the unwanted device by going to My Account > Devices on here when logged into your account.

Then have a word with Live Chat to see if they can remove the unwanted device their end on their computer system.

Here's a link to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve only got two devices on my the list which is mine. The other one is a friend which I’m trying to remove 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I have only just noticed your other thread where you posted that your friend is accessing the nowtv service with your account which you don't want to happen anymore.

I would always recommended never give your nowtv details to anybody to avoid this scenario which you are now encountering and also add a payment PIN to your account to avoid others purchasing further nowtv passes on your account. 

Your best bet (if you are the account owner) would be contact live chat from my previous link and explain to them what's happening and that you want to permanently block access from your friends devices.

Hopefully live chat will guide you through the best solution on what course of action you need to do to over come this problem with your friend using their devices on your account without your permission.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much! This has helped