cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to redeem 3 month entertainment pass

Just got now tv box with 3 months free entertainment. How do I redeem this? I read earlier post which said buy the entertainment for £1 enter code but now looks like I'm getting 1 month free and I will need to pay £6.99 in a month??? Help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if your account shows that you will pay £6.99 in a months time you didn't enter the code. Get the laptop out, and head to My Account. On this page is an Apply Voucher link, click that and enter the code, your 3 months should then start once the pound offer ends.

View solution in original post

33 REPLIES 33
Anonymous User
Not applicable
All sorted by the online chat service. Thank you.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks wish me luck 🍀
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi am having problems redeeming my 3 month Entertainment Pass. Have a code to enter - can anyone else - losing the will to go on round and round in circles with no-one to call....

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Are u doing it from a phone or tablet? I think u need to do it from a pc or laptop.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

On a laptop - can't see any voucher link - what should I be looking for?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if you are a new customer head to http://www.nowtv.com/promo/activate

If you are an existing one visit My Account and click on the Apply voucher link. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi - sorry but can't see the 'Apply voucher' link  - am signed in to my account. Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

When you're signed in and click on the My Account tab, does it take you back to the NWO TV Homepage? If so, it means you didn't complete the NOW TV account registration process.

To complete your account please try the following:

1. Sign in with the username and passwrod you already created.
  2. Scroll down to the Entertainment section and click on Join Now (it may say "Try it for £1" instead).
  3. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the registration (e.g. enter card details) and you will be given the option to enter your voucher.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI I've had this problem.  I've had an account for a couple of months and paid for August.  We had bought a new PS4 with a 3 month entertainment pass from GAME and have a voucher to apply for this but it won't let me add voucher under my account?  I could apply  voucher for sky movie or sports but the link under EMP is not there.  just says my payment couldn't be processed (because I don't get paid until tomorrow). 

would set up a new account (tried for my daughter) but it still wants a credit card which seems silly?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you've had issues applying your voucher. I will send you an e-mail shortly. Please keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team