cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to redeem 3 month entertainment pass

Just got now tv box with 3 months free entertainment. How do I redeem this? I read earlier post which said buy the entertainment for £1 enter code but now looks like I'm getting 1 month free and I will need to pay £6.99 in a month??? Help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if your account shows that you will pay £6.99 in a months time you didn't enter the code. Get the laptop out, and head to My Account. On this page is an Apply Voucher link, click that and enter the code, your 3 months should then start once the pound offer ends.

View solution in original post

33 REPLIES 33
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there would have been a business card sized scratchcard in the box, you need to use this code to add the 3 months to your account. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I added the code at the checkout when paying the £1. I think I've done it wrong. I'm doing it on my iPhone does that make a difference? Would doing it on my laptop have made a difference? Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if your account shows that you will pay £6.99 in a months time you didn't enter the code. Get the laptop out, and head to My Account. On this page is an Apply Voucher link, click that and enter the code, your 3 months should then start once the pound offer ends.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought a now tv box from Asda and it says there is a 3 month entertainment pass included. I have  put the code in and it seems to be only for one month. How do I get the other 2 months? Thanks

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

A quick question, when you checked the duration of the entertainment pass did you use a moble device using the nowtv app ?

Have you tried going to the nowtv website homepage with your internet browser and click on My Account > My Passes and click on the down arrow below the entertainment cancel button where it should say something like you are on an offer where it gives an offer commencement date and next due payment date. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have done that and it says I am free till mid July, this cost £1, then my next offer begins. This ends mid august. As I said , I purchased a box which said 3 months free. This only looks like one month. How do I get the other 2 ?
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Have you tried applying the voucher again? As @schnapps has already mentioned, in order to confirm the actual duration of multiple month passes, here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Click on the 'My Account' button (see the top right of every forum web page).
  • Access 'My Passes'.
  • Refer to the 'Offer Ends On' date and the 'Due On' date next for the NOW TV package you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Cinema, Kids, Sports)?

What dates do you see?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
All sorted via online chat
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

When you go to My Account > My Passes next to the entertainment pass on the left hand side is the a "apply voucher button" in green writing still there ?

If so, try applying your voucher code again.

Also i am assuming you tried applying your voucher code to the same username and haven't used a second username for the voucher?