cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to redeem 3 month entertainment pass

Just got now tv box with 3 months free entertainment. How do I redeem this? I read earlier post which said buy the entertainment for £1 enter code but now looks like I'm getting 1 month free and I will need to pay £6.99 in a month??? Help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if your account shows that you will pay £6.99 in a months time you didn't enter the code. Get the laptop out, and head to My Account. On this page is an Apply Voucher link, click that and enter the code, your 3 months should then start once the pound offer ends.

View solution in original post

33 REPLIES 33
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Try submtting your voucher pass code again...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Iv just purchased a now TV from Argos with a free 3 month pass,but its only saying a month why is this and how do I stop it automatically taking money out of the bank as I would prefer to buy the vouchers thankyou
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

If you have a look at this post earlier on in the thread it advises about the 1 month issue your reporting to us.

Regarding the other question, The only way to stop the system taking payment from your bank would be to apply another voucher to your account, this can be applied when you are in your final month of any offer.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I'm jerry sumner.