cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stammie1609
Expert

How to make an official complain about Now TV chat?

I have an issue with applying stored evouchers on my account,

I have tried sorting this out with Now TV chat but was basically told a tissue of lies from the agent who also refused to transfer me to a supervisor or to the tech team.

I'd like to make an official complaint about this person but cannot see how to.

Does anyone know how to do this?

I will add before anyone accuses me of anything else I remained calm and polite throughout the conversation.

Pinging @Karl-F or any other staff or members who would know how to proceed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @stammie1609 

Have a read of this linked article on ways to make an official complaint to NowTV.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Out of curiosity what issues are you getting with your saved vouchers on your account, though i doubt i will be much help on the matter ?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @stammie1609 

Have a read of this linked article on ways to make an official complaint to NowTV.

Out of curiosity what issues are you getting with your saved vouchers on your account, though i doubt i will be much help on the matter ?

stammie1609
Expert

Thanks @schnapps Although reading that article it seems I have to go through chat again or write and mail a letter.

My issue is that I have passes stored on my account from sticks I have purchased but when I try to apply one the cursor turns into a circle with a line through it and will not let me apply it.

I'm about 20 days from my sports pass running out but the system is going to charge me £33.99 on the expiry date rather than letting my apply my pre-paid pass.

I tried applying the voucher through 2 Windows 10 PC's via Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome and then on my Android phone via the Dolphin Browser and again Chrome.

The agent basically said I have to install and use either Firefox or Internet Explorer as Now TV is not compatible with those other browsers and wouldn't escalate my problem or transfer me until I'd done so.

It is incomprehensible that Now TV is not compatible with Chrome that has over 80% share of the worldwide browser market, excluding the fact that I know I've used both Edge and Chrome to perform this function before.

Lol at one point they even suggested I had to wait a week after my current pass expires before I could use my stored passes!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @stammie1609 

Is the stored voucher on your account a one day or one week sports pass voucher that won't allow you to redeem by any chance ?

Or is the saved voucher a one month sports pass that you can't redeem ?

stammie1609
Expert

Its a one month pass.

However by going onto chat again and mentioning making an official complaint I may have had had my issue resolved.

The agent I spoke to this time helpfully gave me new codes to use instead of my stored evouchers,

only time will tell if these codes hold up and work when I try to use them.

Thanks @schnapps for your quick replies, but I can't help thinking you should be in charge of training up Now TV's chat agents, you are far more helpful across this forum than a few (but nowhere near the majority) of them.

The original person I spoke to should not be representing Now TV and is complete embarrassment to the good people who work there.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am been changed £11.99 ever day. I am still in my first free trail month and my next bill is on the 10th of December.

So why are u trying to take money from my account now.

U started trying to take is money 2 weeks again and that is not what ur contract is 

U state that I get a months free trail and them i will be charged that is on the 10th of December so can u tell me why u are trying to take it every day for the past 2 weeks this started happening when I was in the first week off my free trail month 

Thank u 

Mr kieron goble

My email address is

[email removed] 

Cant u please sort this out as I am willing to keep your product but if I keep get charged for it before the date I am meant to pay I will cancel 

Thank u

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This is a customer forum, posting all your personal details is a breach of GDPR rules. 

If you use this link you will be able to chat with Now TV staff.

Make sure to click "chat to an advisor"

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help