cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to delete devices

Hi I have old bt youview devices on my now tv device list but can’t seem to delete them to make room for new devices help thankyou from Lee 

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You don't delete any devices from your registered device list anymore on your NOW account, where this option has now been removed.

Have a read of this NOW linked help article which will explain about managing your devices in more detail on how to add or remove devices from your list.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/managing-my-devices 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Further to what @schnapps has said, just add the new devices by using them, and it will bump  the devices used longest ago off the list.

If you don’t have enough fresh devices to bump all the old devices off the list, then they will remain there, something of an affront to tidy minds, but we have asked Now If they will kindly give us back the ability to manage the list of devices, by removing ones we don’t want and renaming ones we can’t easily distinguish from others.

Not everyone sees the merit in being able to do this though 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.