cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to contact now tv

I received an email saying that Now TV couldn't take payment. Checking my account and credit card statements you clearly have takn the payments. I wanted to email to say this. The help page saying how to contact you says that help centre pages have a contact us  button on them. They don't so I've resorted to a forum post as there seems to be no way to send an email

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User, the contact button for live chat only appears after you've checked some of the help pages, not sure exactly how it works but it appears after a few minutes!

Anyway to make things easier as it sounds like its definitely live chat you need, here's the link:

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-vouchers-and-offers

Pressing the contact us button at bottom left should take you to a page where live chat can be selected.

I'm sure they'll get things sorted for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i,m having the same trouble, i have tried to post, but cannot find any post button, it has taken me through bloomin cyber space to get a forum post with a reply button, i need to ask nowtv why my wireless is continuously interupted, i have contacted bb ect regarding signal, i have also been phoning the bbc line to report issues for 5 days at various times, but have had no result, my nowtv crashes frequently, because the wireless signal goes down, this is not occurring to neighbours, ect can i have an explanation as to why now are doing this, there r no repairs going on, i have my aeriel input checked, ect if this is how things are going then obviously a service interupted every 5 minutes is no service, i would much appreciate a response, i will say, that not being to post anything except via reply is also a bit ridiculous, and i have clicked on everything except my cat, thankyou T Mitchell

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Can you please confirm the make and model of device you're using to access and view the NOW TV service?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, it could be down to an interuption on ure actual phone line, also, check ure outdoor ariel connection these can also be interfered with, i have mine rerouted in my attic after i had accepted the place, it is now all in hand, as i have got more than enough to prove illegal inetrference, also the bbc admitted last year tyhey were interfering in signals, this is highly ilegal also, however it depends on ure circumstances,as i witnessed serious abuse, 20yrs ago, which, escalated over the yrs, and evidence was collected to prove this, thats why this is going on with me, howevere again, i have proof, ect and that it is not an isolated incedent, i would have thought ofcom would be the best direction that u go in, AS THEY ARE THE GOVERNING BODY, the u.k is under a very corrupt gov, and this is not a political message, it,s jusrt fact, theu themselves want child abuse legalised. anyways this has been going on in this area for over 20yrs and i have no doubt this council will take any steps to cover their own fraudulent actions, many have pension pots from this perving into those that simply said no, to advances, Tina x

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear Sirs, after repeated attempts over this week to resolve my now tv box not connecting receieving a new box, that not connecting either going through every nesc step numerous times, not connecting, being told checks showing no reason for this, it,s pretty clear this ill not be resolved, as my package was for tvnow, and that is not happening, can u please let me know if u do packages with just the broadband, it of no use paying for a service that is frankly not happening no matter what is seen at the other end of the phone, also u say u emailed me but it did not get through, as all other mail is getting through i camnnot understand why this is happening, i have made u aware that i am a witness against an authority to most certainly have been monitoring me, albeit illegaly, however dramatic this may sound it,s fact, this could be why i have and am having issue with connecting tvnow boxes, seemingly u beleive it is so no resolution can be reached, please let me know either emailing [email removed] or via this message board if u do package with just broadband, as i would like to resolve my tv issue by xmas, Thankyou Teresamitchell95