cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to contact customer services

I got this offer with Mcdonalds.  How i wish I had not bothered. But anway I did.  So I got two month's free and my daughter wanted the added 2 weeks entertainment pass which I got. And stupid me forgot to cancel it so I got charged £6.99.  This is what they love that they hope you forgot to cancel things. This is why they make it so DIFFICULT for your to delete your account. Hoping that you will change your mind and come back.  However, I have teens that might access it again even though I have cancelled everything now and changed the passwords. Therefore I want it deleted please MY WHOLE ACCCOUNT. 

However, trying to go to the Help Section and there is a link to contact us.. No there isn't.  I have done it so many times.  You can share the help page but you can't access customer Services.

SO i ask again. PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE ME ACCESS TO YOUR HELP PHONE NUMBER OR SOMETHING SO THAT I CAN GET MY ACCOUNT DELETED PERMANENTLY.  Sorry but I don't like the way you run your company.  As so many others do you are not alone there. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the How to Contact Us page is a guide, as per the instructions you need to search for your issue, in this case "How to cancel". From there you should find http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV which at the bottom has a button to Contact them. 

View solution in original post

37 REPLIES 37
Anonymous User
Not applicable

APPALLING SERVICE. Going round in circles. Finally got through to live chat who then cut me off.

Have had enough and have cancelled my account

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please somebody help me 2 days now I have been trying to contact someone what kind of company have no way of contact!

I can't even find the Web chat just a robot that is useless I'm beyond sick of this now I just want to cancel a pass my toddler put on my account that said payment failed but since found out they have actually charged me for this!

I have sent emails I have fille out forms and tried Facebook nothing no reply from anyone I even called Now broadband and they were just as annoyed as they are sick of getting calls to People don't have time to sit online all day searching to cancel something they didn't want anyway😠

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

as this is an incorrect/unauthorised charge. There is a particular support form for this, but I happen to think it's a bit too well hidden ☹️

the best way to handle this would be to fill in the form at the link below

https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/incorrect-charge

Try to give now TV as much information as you possibly can and it would be easiest to fill this in on a desktop/laptop PC or Mac tablet or mobile device will work, but it might be a bit fiddly. Now TV will be able to cancel the pass. Given the circumstances will most likely refund you , but I can't say for sure as I'm not a member of now TV staff

Hope this helps😀

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there I have cancelled my now tv but I am still being charged from my bank. I tried going on bank details and it says that I don't have any. I need to atcally contact someone. I want my money and for my account to be completely deleted! How can it say that I don't have any devices or any passes but yet money is still been taken out of my account? This now tv is basically a ###### scam!!! I wish I never signed up for it got Amazon prime instead! This is so bad they will take money out of your account randomly. 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

I think there is a problem here (though I haven’t yet found anyone who will tell me if I am right or wrong about this) that NowTV don’t actually know your bank details.

They apply each month for their money from a Continuous Payment Authority that you set up with them on your Debit or Credit card, and all NowTV know is the card number; only the Debit/Credit card company know which the linked bank account number is.

So when you tell NowTV that money is coming out of your bank account for a payment you don’t recognise as due, they can no more find out which card is doing it than you can.

Which is why the NowTV Account Finder works off card digits. But even if you check all the cards you currently have against it, there could still be a CPA running from a card you no longer have.

So the thing to do is to ask your bank; firstly to cancel the CPA, and secondly to tell you what card number is involved.

Once you have that, you can go back to the Account Finder, hopefully find the NowTV Account involved, stop it at the NowTV end if you still know the password, or get Live Chat to stop it If not.

It’s best to stop the account at the NowTV end, as well as the CPA at the bank end, because, strictly speaking, you are still liable for the payments, even though you have stopped them being made.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
contact your bank.... report them.... they will start up a claim.... also
contact Consumer Direct and report them too!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

For anyone trying to contact customer service, the number is: 0330 0412477

I have just spoken to them on this number, which I came across when trying to set up broadband as a new order and because I already have an account it generated a pop up with the above number.

They were very helpful, such as shame the website isn't as helpful!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I find the people that supposedly give answers or solutions on here saying follow instruction on chat etc on the help contact us section on the Now TV website really do not give totally correct answers.  It is fantastic if you want help in their given topics but if you want to ask a question which is outside the box it is useless as you cannot get past the bot.  I am cancelling my Sky subscription as it is too expensive and I do not watch much of the stuff available Now TV would give me what I require.  But cannot get to speak to them about switching my broadband to them as well.  It just says not available in my area.  That is complete rubbish as it is as I currently have it with Sky and Now TV is Sky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

There are advisors on Live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Just make sure to click “chat online” within the green box

Or you can alternatively send an email using the address in the picture below 

FD4BA4DA-4E0D-4B1C-A057-3A6F425A7D60.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank goodness for some helpful people posting the email details.

How hard would it be to put them on the website on the help page?

I might be able to get my problem solved now