cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fiver123
Mentor

How to amend order just placed for new stick

I’m an existing nowtv subscriber. Just ordered a new stick a few minutes ago. But, by mistake, I ordered a stick plus 2 months entertainment. I want to amend order to just the stick. I can’t find anywhere to amend this and online chat is “unavailable”.

Only info I can find on cancelling is to send stick back when it arrives, which I don’t want to do! Just want to take price of 2 months entertainment off the bill, as I already subscribe. 

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Fiver123 

Jump back over to live chat and see if they can amend your order.

Try this link below and click on the green arrow underneath How to Get in Touch and select the TV option to open the live chat button.

If the live chat service doesn't work for you then try a different internet browser with your ad blocking software disabled (Microsoft Edge works for me).

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/orders-returns/my-now-tv-box-or-smart-stick-order 

RoyB
Legend

@Fiver123 

The 2 months Entertainment will go and live in ‘Vouchers to be redeemed’ to be used, or possibly will go directly on, as cover for the next two months after your current pass comes up for renewal, and replace your two regular payments of £8.99 a month for the £5.00 extra the Stick with two months Entertainment costs over a bare Stick, a saving of £13.98.

Why would you pass that up, except that you didn’t understand how it would work, to save you all that money?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Fiver123
Mentor
Because I cancelled my original pass, in anticipation of the two months included with stick...but then I was given an offer of 4 months for £5.49 which is better than the 2 months deal
RoyB
Legend

@Fiver123 

OK, take the retention deal, and stack up the two months pass behind it; it will wait for you.

That’s four months at £5.49 followed by two months at £2.50, versus four months at £5.49 followed by two months at £5.00, even if you can still get the Curry’s offer on this.

It’s still a no-brainer to buy the Stick with the pass rather than without.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Fiver123
Mentor

Thanks again Roy....however....just received stick and I can’t register it without starting the 2 months deal. I still can’t get hold of live chat. I like the nowtv  service (been with a few years) but they don’t make it easy to get in contact!

All this faff isn’t worth my time for a few pounds. I’ll register stick and see what happens.

RoyB
Legend

@Fiver123 

If all goes to plan, the Stick, registered to your existing account, should detect the current offer you have, and stash the two months at the top of Passes & vouchers, ready for you to redeem in the last month of your current offer.