Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do u get to speak to someone from now tv

I like to speak to someone from now tv

106 REPLIES 106
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cant contact anyone, tried many times an days but always get "no agents available"  Come on need to talk to someone about my account, or do you care sol little that you are forcing me to leave Now tv?.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Drop an email to customer service, using the address in the picture below 

4A708EF7-9302-4AC8-AFF2-1E4F400388F7.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do you watch SKY sports on the NOW TV app. The movies are available but not the sports channel. thank you. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you using a Youview box ?

Where currently you will only be able to watch movies via the Now TV App Smiley Mad.

This is going to change sometime this year, but at the moment the information provided by Now TV is limited.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I would like to make an complaint money has been taking out of my account for me buy a pass and  cancelling  It straight away I would like a refund of my money back 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Cancelling does not affect the Pass you are currently using - this runs for as long as it would if you didn’t cancel it.

What Cancelling does is prevent the auto-generation, and the taking of payment, for further passes of that type.

However, if you bought a Pass by mistake, and haven’t used it, you can ask for a refund on Live Chat:-

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I’ve been charged for a account I haven’t used for a year I’ve spoken to 3 people that haven’t dealt with this I have had money taken out of my account I haven’t brought no passes for years ?? Won’t my money back plz 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you work out how?

I'm in the same position now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi i press the wrong button last night i bought entertainment for 9.99 trying to get a refund please can you help me

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Page 8 of this thread, multiple posts with ways of getting in touch.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help