Not applicable

How do u get to speak to someone from now tv

I like to speak to someone from now tv

106 REPLIES 106
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

There is no contact number for TV passes. You can find Live chat (not the bot) on the link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just wanted to say that I've really enjoyed looking at all the films on now during lock down, but I'm noticing that theres a lot of action films, which when you look at whats trending isn't in there. Would love to see more varied stuff.... would love to see the english patient. I'm sure it would be popular 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I really need to talk to someone as I cannot fix the issue via the bot. The phone number is not under My Account. I cannot find it anywhere. 

Thanks in advance

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good luck with this! No numbers seem able to deal with tv, the Chat Online people never answer.  Apparently there are no current issues with service being down on Tv so the broadband guy I just spoke to on 03300 412 462 couldn't help me. It seems as if no-one cares when we need to contact them over a problem. But I still have a blank screen since yesterday and no connection for tv programmes.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Did you read the post I commented? That post specifically states you will find the broadband free from number. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is no number there.

Chat is unavailable. I've clicked refresh 100 times. Rubbish.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

the newt bot is garbage, always ends up saying to come her to the forums/community..... 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Use this link for live chat (not the bot) just make sure you click “chat online” within the green box

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too need to speak to somepne at Now. The chat online button appears dead. Anyone got any other ideas?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Check out two posts directly up from yours

I have provided serval ways to get in touch........