Not applicable

How do u get to speak to someone from now tv

I like to speak to someone from now tv

106 REPLIES 106
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

And if you could, what would you say?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi im not getting any internet everything is set up correctly needs to be a problem on your end

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

If you have NowTV Broadband, you can call the helpline for it, the number for which will be in the paperwork you have.

We are all just customers here, so not much we can do beyond offer this guidance.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

my bill is due but I will only be able to pay 13 November i will need to ring to give you my payment 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

need phone number 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Need phone you 

•  As no number 7
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You will find the freefrom broadband number on the link below. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just purchased a now TV stick ...there is a cide shown to enter in my mobile..each time I enter the code it says,there has been a problem..what is wrong ?

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hey SF10

You'd be better off emailing the following:

Now TV Customer Services Email.jpg

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have received my new Now TV Stick as the previous one expired. I am trying to set up the new one but it is not accepting the code when I put it in my phone