I like to speak to someone from now tv

106 REPLIES 106
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi. My bill has more than doubled.
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Yes, but what are you being charged for?

Broadband? Passes? Both?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I spoke to Prashan today to help me get back to watching Sport again.the pass I bought yesterday for £9.99 is floating around somewhere in Now Tv.

He gave me a reference number  07728984 He advised me to enter before 23rd Aug. Alas it is the 24th Aug today so it is too late. Please can someone get me out of this predicament.my email is 

[email removed]

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Since April i joined you have been debiting me when I dont even use your service. but would like to cancel as ive  NOT used the box, and if the money has been taken out, i would like a refund please  .

RoyB
Legend

Hi @Anonymous User 

We’re all customers too here, and couldn’t help you even if we had your account details ?

But email customerservices @ nowtv.com (without the spaces) with your details and a description of your problem, and see if they can help you with a refund.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

Am trying to contact now tv team

My partner has been charge for now tv

When he stopped it almost 2 months ago 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Get your partner to go into their NowTV account, check if the Pass(es) are actually cancelled or not, and cancel them if not, to prevent the situation continuing.

Then follow my advice in the posting directly above yours.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi is there anybody there

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I took week trial 25 a week for sports package resuming that the normal now tv was included is it or not

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is so frustrating I just want to speak to someone one at nowtv