Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do u get to speak to someone from now tv

I like to speak to someone from now tv

106 REPLIES 106
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Need to speak to someone cancled wrong package on now tv so need speak to someone to change it 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I speak to someone from Now TV

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Live chat found on the link below. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Other option is to fill out this form. 

https://help.nowtv.com/complaints/tv 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hiya..I’ve recently had nowtv  broadband.my son in law set it up so I’m not sure if calls are free to mobiles/landlines?

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Depends if he specified Anytime calling or not.

Best to ask him what he set up for you.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I’m abit  annoyed, I paid £33.99 for a monthly pass for the sports channels. And today you’ve charged me a further £3. May I ask you why!??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think you need to go on the NOW chat.  That is where you will get your issues resolved hopefully.  I have just been on, issue resolved but, I was kicked off as it timed out before, I had a final question answered.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My now tv has broken, now tv sent me new remote and it’s not that what’s not working. I’m paying nearly 20 pound for something I can’t get onto

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why has my bill gone from £18 to £42 in a month?

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Bill for what?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.