Not applicable

How do u get to speak to someone from now tv

I like to speak to someone from now tv

106 REPLIES 106
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

NowTV offer an online live chat service or you can message them from this link below.

If you are a NowTV Broadband customer, then under your My Account section on their website you will find a telephone number.

Link here to live chat or their message service.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having a problem with the mlb app, I'm logged onto my mlb account, every time I select the game I want I get a message R303 contact support 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just brought sports day pass for 9.99 and it not active 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Where did you buy it from?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

None of those work!  They don't even bother replying to emailed queries, chat just doesn't start.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

it's awkward but can be done , I did it myself today no problem. However live chat is available between 8.am and 8pm limited hours due to covid-19. 

During these hours Sign into your account , go to help centre , choose the option accounts and payments , access your payment dates below the information is a tab "get in touch" this will connect you to live chat , you  may be put you in a queue but you will get through 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes thanks we know all that!!! It is also what they say on FAQs.

Unfortunately nothing of what they say about contact works! Which is what I
reported.

How they think that reporting things in this community forum sorts out their
website, communication and processing systems I don't know.

This merely serves as a warning to the community for anyone else considering
using NOW/Sky services that they don't give a damn about their customers
when something they are in control of doesn't work!

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Nonsense.

Every time somebody on here reports that Live Chat isn’t working or doesn’t work, I check this, and get straight through to an agent, who could have been helping a NowTV customer with a real problem, instead of listening to me explaining and apologising for bothering them.

So I’m not going to do it again until I see a raft of complaints, not just one person extrapolatIng from their failure to make contact to the erroneous assumption that nobody can.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
WHEN WE PRESS CHAT AND NOTHING HAPPENS OTHER THAN THE TEXT GOES GREY THEN
CLEARLY IT WAS NOT WORKING.

IT MAY WELL HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR YOU AT OTHER TIMES BUT IF WE REPORT THAT
IT WAS NOT WORKING IE INITIATING AN EXCHANGE INCLUDING ADVISING US OF A
QUEUE THEN IT WASN'T WORKING.

DON'T APPLY YOUR PERSONAL POSITIVE EXPERIENCE AND DISMISS OTHER PEOPLE'S
NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE. YOU DID NOT SEE WHAT DIDN'T HAPPEN.