cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do i get a refund

I bought the Now Tv pass just now and it was a mistake and they've already taken the money how do i get a refund if i dont want the pass??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You can email or contact by live chat. They will sort this for you.

View solution in original post

34 REPLIES 34
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have just accidentally purchased a sky sport day pass can I please get this refunded? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me please. I signed up for the 14 day free movies trial and forgat about it. I havent used the pass or watched any program. It was due for renewal on the 11 of may and have been trying to figure it out for the last 2 days how to cancel it. I could not find an email address, the live chat option is nowhere to be seen and only today, 12 may, I have managed to cancel the subscription with the help of a person that already is a member and hours online. But I have already been charged £9.99. Am I entitled to a refund?                                                                        

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me please. I signed up for the 14 day free movies trial and forgat about it. I havent used the pass or watched any program. It was due for renewal on the 11 of may and have been trying to figure it out for the last 2 days how to cancel it. I could not find an email address, the live chat option is nowhere to be seen and only today, 12 may, I have managed to cancel the subscription with the help of a person that already is a member and hours online. But I have already been charged £9.99. Am I entitled to a refund?                                                                        

Hi and welcome to the forum,

As you are already aware the reason why you've been charged is because the NOW TV service(s) you've subscribed to 'roll on' automatically if it's not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!

You might however be able to get your subcription payment(s) returned to you but obviously the NOW TV people will check to see when you last viewed any content on the service(s) you subscribed to.

Anyway, I suggest you access the forums 'live chat' facility (preferably by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device) between 08:00-24:00Hrs and explain your requirements to them. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: Manage my account link.
  • Scroll down to the 'Contact Us' button (on the bottom left of the web page) and click on it.
  • A new web page should open up with the 'Live Chat' button at the top right of the page.
  • Click on the 'Live Chat' button and a new window should open up, with a range of drop-down options and a 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry for the late response.

I'l get to you about this via email as it's an account related matter. Please keep an eye out for it.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Try more time

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bought the latest box out for live TV . did not know I needed an Ariel so I wish to return it ASAP .and want a refund but can't find the address looking at an email it's says Middlesex tw7 5qd if I don't get a reply on here will send it back there 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

This guide article linked below will explain how to return your smart box (if you bought the box direct from NowTV click on the get in touch link in blue imbedded within this guide page).

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Return-my-NOW-TV-Box

Anonymous User
Not applicable

money has already gone out of the passes I had still, which are entertainment passes, and sky cinema and the money has already gone out, how do I get money back in my account from both passes
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to cancel my now tv.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You should be able to cancel your nowtv passes yourself by going to the nowtv website with your internet browser and clicking on My Account (sign in with your email address and password) then click on My Passes.

When you click on the cancel button, make sure you follow all the steps prompted on screen until you get the thumbs up congratulations message that you have successfully cancelled your pass.

If you have more than one pass, then you need to cancel them individually.

More info here how to cancel a nowtv pass

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv