cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do i get a refund

I bought the Now Tv pass just now and it was a mistake and they've already taken the money how do i get a refund if i dont want the pass??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You can email or contact by live chat. They will sort this for you.

View solution in original post

34 REPLIES 34
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need a refund how do I do this 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello I thought my account was literally cancelled ages ago as I haven’t used now tv In ages and I only used it because I got a free entertainment pass and didn’t want to use it after that again. But recently yesterday I had money go into my bank and it had been taken out for now tv I’m really upset by this as I really needed the money for something else and wondered If I would be able to get a refund as I haven’t even watched anything on the now tv yet. Many thanks, Lauren Olivo

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Their Chat Line is hopeless -------------------you are unable to send a reply!!!!!??????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thier Chat Line is hopeless -------------------you are unable to send a reply!!!!!??????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I also get a refund. What’s the email address?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my Now TV subscription months ago, I have just had to cancel it again. how do I get a refund? I haven't been on Now TV for months now. Any help would be appreciated thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

My little brother just purchased a now tv sky sports day pass on my account as he thought he could watch the champions league but unfortunately you can’t. I was hoping to get a refund as nor me or my brother have watched anything on it. Many Thanks rashid

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I accidentally set up this now tv account and I do not want it, it has taken money out of my account. I’d be very grateful if I could have an agreement to a grind as I haven’t used nowtv 

thankyou 

charlie 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I didn't sign up for now tv and I would like my money back
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I need a refund has i have cancelled u but u sill taken money i need it back