cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do i get a refund

I bought the Now Tv pass just now and it was a mistake and they've already taken the money how do i get a refund if i dont want the pass??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You can email or contact by live chat. They will sort this for you.

View solution in original post

34 REPLIES 34
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You can email or contact by live chat. They will sort this for you.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Be great if the email or live chat link would work at the contact us at the bottom of the link instead of going around in circles yet again and again oh and again , does any 1 on here have a direct link please

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User as per the "How to contact us" guide, you need to search for your issue (which isn't how to contact them). For example a search for Refund brings back 6 potential answers, all of which have a blue Contact Us button at the end if they didn't help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

where do i find the contact details, i just keep going round in circles

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

where do i find the contact details, i just keep going round in circles

Hi @Anonymous User,

Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I kinda need it today

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi my name is katrina williams, can i have my three payment refund back into my bank account today please, because i dont use now tv and i cant get it up on my tv either

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Probably best if you pop onto live chat, explain what's happened and hopefully they will sort it for you. To get to live chat, go to the following help page and choose the live chat option.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was just on my now tv looking at sports and for some reason it’s paid for a days subscription but I didn’t want this to happen?