cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I request a refund?

I woke up this morning to an email saying thank you for buying an entertainment pass and a boost pass. This was at 6am - I wasn’t even up! I most definitely didn’t ask for these passes and what’s worse is that it appears I have been charged on my bank card 3 times for the £11.99! What do I do with regards to a refund?

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been having this same issue with my Sky Cinema Pass since October. 

They tell me me they can't find an account that is requesting the money, but it keeps coming out of my bank account. I have changed the payment card to my wife's bank to check if it was a bank problem, but the payment was taken again by NOWTV , so the problem lies with them not my bank, even though tell me to check with my bank.

i have had the payments refunded up until April, but now, after many many ping pong emails they say it's my banks fault and are not refunding me the money even though it shows as paid to NOWTV on my bank accounts and my online payment record on the website.

i have Sky Cinema on a FREE offer until September and that is also getting processed.

it is ridiculous that I cannot speak to anyone online or by phone about this to resolve it. 

This is company is a joke and needs to get its act together. Every month I get told it has been resolved, but it hasn't and they keep taking the £11.99 payment.....ggggrrrrrr

Saint1976
Elite 3

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

There is also a form you can fill out. 

https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/incorrect-charge

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You lot are con artists, I didn’t watch any movies or go on the cinema section. I watched sky sports which I already paid for last week. So if you wouldn’t mind putting my money back in my bank and cancelling my membership. I don’t use cinema on now tv so please refund me 

Thankyou 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Replied to the other post you added on the other thread.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

‘Us lot’ are just customers like yourself.

Please do not libel us,

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
You charged me again and I’ll label you if I want thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Why do you keep saying “you”? We are simply customers on this forum. 

Any account issues you have to contact NOW directly, on this forum it won’t get resolved.

Make sure you click “chat online” within the green box and don’t click “get help quicker” as this is a bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Or email support using the picture below for the address.

BAF31F38-C565-41FA-A804-A48BB8EF119E.jpeg

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Then label me ‘customer like you’ and target your ire a little less indiscriminately.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.