cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I get a refund from now for not using the Now services?

I need a help here. 

I wanted to chat or email to customer service regarding an issue but could not find the email id or contact details.

I had taken now tv dongle in 2019 to try out what it is but never really used it much. Due to some family emergency in my home country we had to move out of UK in Feb 2020. Due to  corona situations, we could not get back and we stayed out of UK since then and we do not plan to return  to UK. We could not even empty my rented flat and had to take help of my friends to get my flat cleared out in the middle of quarantine to save rent payments and bills.

Today, I saw one of my UK credit cards had some deductions for about last 10 months from NOW TV. I was shocked to see this and I never subscribed to the services like Cinema, Entertainment, Kids  and Boost etc. I never used them either. I even don't know where the dongle is.

Billing started from Aug 2020 for about 16 GBP / month and in recent months I see it is about 29 GBP/month. So, I have lost about 300 to 400 GBP !!

I have now cancelled membership online. But, please can someone help me how to get the refund for the above deductions. 

Thank you for your help. 

1 REPLY 1
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 
You can access live chat by clicking “chat online”.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Or email address for customer support in the below picture.

43D020CC-21F5-45A9-BEDE-4C439751368F.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help