cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I change my security question?

Hi,

Anyone know how to change the security question (when you forget your password)?

I think someone has been using my account and I just want to change that as well as the password.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Jump onto live chat to see if its possible. Make sure you click "chat online" within the green box and not "get help quicker" as this is a bot. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Jump onto live chat to see if its possible. Make sure you click "chat online" within the green box and not "get help quicker" as this is a bot. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I thought there was only the Bot so thanks.

Looks like you can't change it which seems a tad ridiculous.

Only advice was to close account and start a new one but i'm on the £20pm sport deal at the moment so i'll lose that!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Ask to see if they can transfer your deal across to your new account?

That being said, the £20 a month for 3 months is a regular offer, so it will come up again no doubt. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

THanks. They never said they could when I told them I can't really do it because of the deal.

My deal runs out next month so I might just have to leave it until then!

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Set a  Payment PIN, change your password, and then ask Live Chat to blow all the devices off your account. Then you can put back your legitimate ones.

And hope the perp doesn’t know the answer to your security question; indeed, they may not even know your password, if they have merely got hold of a device with your account open on it,

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.