cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I cancel nowtv

£7.99 has been taken from my account gorm May 17.. Im glad to read that other people are having the same extremely frustrating experience as I.
I cannot for the life of me cancel this????
If it doesnt say.. "there's been a problem" or directed me to enter my card details 😡
PLEASE is there a number to call as I want to cancel.. I dont and havd never used the service!
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi Welcome to the fourm, sorry to hear of your issues, we will email you and get this sorted now. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I cancelled my account on the day my free trial ended, went through the correct process and it said 'sorry to see you go' and all that jazz. Now I find £9.99 has been taken from my account and I can cancel my pass but it'll only take effect next month? I didn't want to continue, please can someone cancel this for me and issue a refund as I did cancel before the 14 days were up.

I find it incredibly irksome that you don't have a physical contact number in which to do this with, as (I know this will make me sound old fashioned, but it's true) it is much easier to talk to a person instead of my computer. Come on, Now TV, you're a big company - part of Sky TV no less. 

This really isn't a nice way to have to communicate with a team over a cancellation issue.

Regards

Sarah

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Go ahead and cancel the pass now to make sure it doesn't keep renewing each month, make sure you follow the steps all the way to the end.You should receive an email confirmation but you might want to take a screenshot of the cancelled pass as well.

As for a refund, you can try talking to live chat, explaining the situation and seeing if they can do anything for you. To get there go to the following help page

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SarahR32
Just to let to know that after my post I took the bull by the horns and contacted Sky.. the gave me the number to contact Nowtv 03303223050
This is the broadband team but... the lady was kind enough to talk me step by step through the niwtv mobile site until I was connected to an advisor on the chat 😊 ... at last a human online that will solve this situation! Sarah.. be patient.. nearly 2 hours later and requesting a manager.. I have finally recieved part refund 5 x £7.99 & 1 x £6.99 the majority of money refunded back to me.
Massive inconvenience and extremly time consuming! But finally 🤞resolved.
Very strange dealing with 'people' on a chat that your not physically speaking? Im feeling I got the best I could.
Good luck and I hope this has helped a little!

Finally thank you to the agent Deepak 😊