cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gio3356
Advocate

Re: How do I cancel my NOW TV subscription

"Within a month" Crikey, you make that sound like a good thing! 

Thanks anyway. I've sent e-mails both via the link you gave me and to the customer services address. Hopefully when the circumstances are cleared up I'll get a refund, but I'm not holding my breath!!

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@gio3356 

When I was going through the email process that is what they informed me of how long it took. 

Sure enough after the 30 days the account was deleted. 

Good luck!

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
Lydia5
Advocate

Hello, 

I would like cancel my NOW broadband and calls but there is no option in my account to do so. Is there any email option? The homepage is not working properly and I can't access the complaint or help section. Please provide support. 

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lydia5 

Give the broadband team a call to see what can be done. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW advisor.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
Lydia5
Advocate

This is what I needed and it has been done quick and easy. Thank you so much.