cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate

Re: How do I cancel my NOW TV subscription?

@JanetA1 wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me how I go about cancelling my subscription? I have looked on the website but I can't see how to actually cancel it, or how to get the chat up with an advisor?

Thanks in advance,

Janet

@JanetA1 wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me how I go about cancelling my subscription? I have looked on the website but I can't see how to actually cancel it, or how to get the chat up with an advisor?

Thanks in advance,

Janet

0 Thanks
Advocate

IT'S SPIEL JUST CANEL YOUR STANDIG ORDER AT THE BANK. RING THEM AND ASK TO CANEL YOUR NOW TV PASS 

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Mar58 wrote:

IT'S SPIEL JUST CANEL YOUR STANDIG ORDER AT THE BANK. RING THEM AND ASK TO CANEL YOUR NOW TV PASS 

Hi all

actually, this is incorrect. Very incorrect. When you start a NowTV pass something called a continuous payment authorisation is placed against your credit/debit card for a particular pass type. And this authorisation is cancelled/revoked the when you cancel your passes

At no point do you actually set up a standing order. A standing order never involves your credit/debit card standing order would always be set up by your bank over the phone or through online banking. A standing order is a continuous payment (usually on a monthly basis) from one account to another

to cancel a NowTV pass, you must follow the link at the bottom of this post and press cancel next to the pass you wish to cancel it should be noted that each pass type needs to be cancelled separately. Note that counselling passes must be done from the NowTV website directly passes cannot be cancelled through any NowTV apps.

When you press cancel follow the dialogues on screen when you've finished you should receive an email from NowTV confirming that the pass in question has been cancelled . You'll be able to continue watching the pass in question until the end of the current billing period as each payment for a pass gives you 30 days access unless it's a sports day or sports week pass

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.

so to be clear, there isnt actually a notice period as such, as long as you cancel BEFORE you pass expires ? thanks

0 Thanks
Advocate

I've been trying for months to cancel my entertainment pas

directions to go to pass page and press cancel seem simple

but there is no cancel button!

this is a scam and theft

Advocate

IT'S SPIEL  GO ON NOW TV MY ACCOUNT  AND LOOK FOR THE MAN AT THE TOP RIGHT OF  YOUR ACCOUNT. AND FOLLOW THE LINK TO YOUR ACCOUNT THEN CANCEL YOUR PASS. 
0 Thanks
Advocate

I would like to cancel my NOW TV subscription

0 Thanks

@edinburghrd wrote:

@edinburghrd wrote:

Ho

0 Thanks
Advocate

HI IT'S MARK IF YOU GO TO THE NOW TV WEB SITE AND LOOK FOR THE MAN AT THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE SITE YOU CAN CHOOSE TO CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT THERE. OK. 
0 Thanks

Its now January 2019 and NOW TV have upgraded me without my permission some months ago, and to my disgust with myself for not noticing, continue to try to extract funds from my account which will not happen going forward from this date!

I am trying to CANCEL but there is no 'button' to click, or any 'live chat' available on any avenue on their website, even if I tried to open a new account !!!!!

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IF YOU DO USE THIS SERVICE THAT YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO GET OUT OF IT EASILY!

I've decided just to go to my bank and block all payments and wait and see if they actually have the decency to contact me!

0 Thanks