cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I cancel my NOW TV subscription?

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me how I go about cancelling my subscription? I have looked on the website but I can't see how to actually cancel it, or how to get the chat up with an advisor?

Thanks in advance,

Janet

64 Replies
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: How do I cancel my NOW TV subscription?

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me how I go about cancelling my subscription? I have looked on the website but I can't see how to actually cancel it, or how to get the chat up with an advisor?

Thanks in advance,

Janet

Hi @Anonymous User

While you should be able to cancel using any device which has the capability to access the now TV website. I would always recommend that cancelling is done using a laptop PC, desktop PC or Mac and not a mobile device. For one thing, it's much easier to see what you're doing on a PC.  Be aware that the web browsers used by mobile devices can sometimes contain limitations which can prevent aspects of some websites from working properly. So if you're managing an online account. It's always best to use a proper computer.

To cancel now TV go to the my account button near the top right of any page on the website and select 'my passes' from the list then click the cancel pass button next to the appropriate pass. Remember each pass type needs to be cancelled separately.

After clicking cancel pass you will be taken through a series of dialogues. Follow the dialogues clicking the appropriate option each time. Once you have finished your get a notification confirming that the pass you have selected to be cancelled has been cancelled and you will no longer be charged for it. 

If you need further assistance you can contact live chat. To get to live chat click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" and then click "live chat"

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is a rubbish and disgraceful service. I have followed what seem like simple instructions to cancel my NOW TV, sign in, go to my passes, click on cancel next to the pass I have. THERE IS NO CANCEL OPTION just a link for a free trial!

I have spent too much time trying to do this, I think this is just a ploy to prevent you from cancelling.

Can someone please tell me where the cancel option EXACTLY is????

@commanda6 wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi,

Thanks in advance,

Janet

Hi @Anonymous User

While you should be able to cancel using any device which has the capability to access the now TV website. I would always recommend that cancelling is done using a laptop PC, desktop PC or Mac and not a mobile device. For one thing, it's much easier to see what you're doing on a PC.  Be aware that the web browsers used by mobile devices can sometimes contain limitations which can prevent aspects of some websites from working properly. So if you're managing an online account. It's always best to use a proper computer.

To cancel now TV go to the my account button near the top right of any page on the website and select 'my passes' from the list then click the cancel pass button next to the appropriate pass. Remember each pass type needs to be cancelled separately.

After clicking cancel pass you will be taken through a series of dialogues. Follow the dialogues clicking the appropriate option each time. Once you have finished your get a notification confirming that the pass you have selected to be cancelled has been cancelled and you will no longer be charged for it. 

If you need further assistance you can contact live chat. To get to live chat click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" and then click "live chat"

0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

This is a rubbish and disgraceful service. I have followed what seem like simple instructions to cancel my NOW TV, sign in, go to my passes, click on cancel next to the pass I have. THERE IS NO CANCEL OPTION just a link for a free trial!

I have spent too much time trying to do this, I think this is just a ploy to prevent you from cancelling.

Can someone please tell me where the cancel option EXACTLY is????

What device are you using to access the forum?

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I recently made an account and was using the free trial. I want to cancel the account as I feel I don't use the service enough to warrant me paying for it. The service is good, no problems with it but at this time I want to cancel. Thanks for your time.

0 Thanks
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. You can cancel your pass by going to your My Account > My Passes page

http://account.nowtv.com/passes

You should see a list of any active passes you have on your account, with a cancel button next to them. Just click cancel and follow the steps all the way to the end until the cancellation is confirmed. 

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refund mony
Today charged me and I didn’t use the service since 8/4/2018 .
Iwant delet my account and my Payment card details.
0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I need this account cancelled effective immediately, as I have done it before several months ago myself through my phone app but yet still each month the money is being taken from my account! I am not best pleased about this & would like someone to please cancel
Payments for something I am not using & refund me thank you
0 Thanks
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi I need this account cancelled effective immediately, as I have done it before several months ago myself through my phone app but yet still each month the money is being taken from my account! I am not best pleased about this & would like someone to please cancel
Payments for something I am not using & refund me thank you

Hi @Anonymous User

I'm not a member of NowTV staff, but I can point you in the right direction

It has never been possible to cancel a NowTV subscription through the NowTV mobile apps to cancel subscriptions you've always had to use the NowTV website. Subscriptions can be cancelled at the link below. Remember each pass type needs to be cancelled separately

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

as for getting a refund. The best course of action is to probably fill in the form at the following link or alternatively you can use live chat  at the second link below

https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/incorrect-charge

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/bills-payments/cancelling-my-now-tv-subscription

Remember to give as much detail as you can

I hope this helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ITS EASY JUST BEY A NOW TV PASS AND CANCEL .STRGHT WAY IT WILL GIVE U OTHER WAYS TO COME BACK BUT JUST INGOR THEM.MARK 

0 Thanks