cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I cancel my NOW TV subscription?

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me how I go about cancelling my subscription? I have looked on the website but I can't see how to actually cancel it, or how to get the chat up with an advisor?

Thanks in advance,

Janet

73 REPLIES 73
gio3356
Advocate

"Within a month" Crikey, you make that sound like a good thing! 

Thanks anyway. I've sent e-mails both via the link you gave me and to the customer services address. Hopefully when the circumstances are cleared up I'll get a refund, but I'm not holding my breath!!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@gio3356 

When I was going through the email process that is what they informed me of how long it took. 

Sure enough after the 30 days the account was deleted. 

Good luck!

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, 

I would like cancel my NOW broadband and calls but there is no option in my account to do so. Is there any email option? The homepage is not working properly and I can't access the complaint or help section. Please provide support. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Give the broadband team a call to see what can be done. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW advisor.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is what I needed and it has been done quick and easy. Thank you so much. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you cancel anytime, I took Sports add on package for discount rate but it says until Jan 2023 it expires , is this a contract or can I just cancel with no hassle , thanks 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Only Sky and BT TV your tied into a contract. With NOW your able to cancel whenever you want.

All that will happen is you’ll lose out on the discount.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Yes; it’s a deal, not a contract, and if you are paying month by month (or even if you paid a lump sum up front!), just Cancel it, and it will expire just before your next payment would have been due, and you can walk away free and clear.

A couple of things to note:

(i) Make sure you complete the cancellation process all the way, as there are about four screens to go through, as Now try to hang on to you. If you get a cancellation email, keep it in case of queries. Either way, go into My Account/Memberships and make sure there is no upcoming payment shown there. If there is, go back through cancelling again, and make doubly sure it is effective this time.

(ii) If you decide you want the deal back, you can uncancel any time before that expire date, but after that, it’s gone.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for replies, @RoyB @gavs82008  I’ll look into it cheers 

Cin
Observer

Login. Go to 'My Account'. Select 'Manage Account' Choose 'Your Membership' Select 'Cancel Membership'. Follow the remaining instructions. You have to confirm for a few pages but it's easy. I've just done it on a PC.