cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I cancel my NOW TV subscription?

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me how I go about cancelling my subscription? I have looked on the website but I can't see how to actually cancel it, or how to get the chat up with an advisor?

Thanks in advance,

Janet

73 REPLIES 73
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You were given it, yet you are paying for it?

Does not compute.

But look at My Account/Broadband & calls/Moving Home, and call the number shown to cancel this broadband.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Want to cancel my subscription to Now tv

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Make sure all your Passes are Cancelled, which you can do for yourself.

Beyond that, getting them to forget you altogether is rather difficult.

But now the myth that NowTV spontaneously restart subscriptions has been laid to rest, you should have nothing to worry about there.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i canceled all my passes, but I still got charged after 7 days. How to I remove all my details from nowtv?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to know how to cancel now tv

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Do you mean cancel your passes or completely close your account?

These are 2 separate things entirely. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi i want to close my account completely

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Never leave any personal details on a customer forum, it is a breach of GDPR rules. 

Like I just mentioned it's a customer forum and Now TV staff from time to time monitor it. Your best and quickest option is to send an email to customer services and Now TV will get in touch with you. 

As I am a customer I cannot be much more help than that. You will see the email address in the below picture

Customer services Now TV.jpeg

gio3356
Advocate

Please give me some advice: I have been trying to cancel my account for nearly two months. I now have it included free with another package so don't need to pay twice!!. I have had no luck accessing my account via the website which continues to say there is a problem finding my account and to try again later. Two months later I have tried multiple times and the computer just keeps saying "no". I am using my home computer (not a device) and have also tried to get on the on-line chat and again the same message "Oops something went wrong". I can't cancel the payment via my bank without authorization from Now TV, an organisation I have not been able to contact the entire time, so unless I can contact someone (anyone!!!) actually from the company presumably I'll be paying double for the rest of my life!! 

BTW I have also sent emails and complaints and have so far received nothing back.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@gio3356 

Live chat, click "chat online"

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Although I beleive the process for deleting an account is via email to customer support. Address in below picture. 

Now TV customer service.jpeg

This is the correct address because I had to delete an account I somehow managed to create in error!

Got it sorted within a month.