cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I cancel my NOW TV subscription?

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me how I go about cancelling my subscription? I have looked on the website but I can't see how to actually cancel it, or how to get the chat up with an advisor?

Thanks in advance,

Janet

73 REPLIES 73
Anonymous User
Not applicable

can any one please help me,i want to cancel my subscription,i have done what it has told me to do and still not any were,just keep going round in circle its frustrating HOW DO I CANCEL IT 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hard to know what the issue is; you go to My Account/Passes & Vouchers, and then in turn press each button marked Cancel Pass, and follow the instructions, until all your Passes are Cancelled.

Can you post screenshots of the starting position of your My Account/Passes & Vouchers page, and of the point at which you get stuck?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why does everyone choose to ignore the word account and give useless advice about passes? My advice is to write to OFCOM as the other advice here is quite clearly designed to delay and discourage you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me how I go about cancelling my subscription? I have looked on the website but I can't see how to actually cancel it, or how to get the chat up with an advisor?

Thanks in advance,

Janet

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi,

Thanks in advance,

Janet

Anonymous User
Not applicable

look I wish to cancel  my account with you

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

What happened when you followed the advice I gave you above?

And ‘you’, in the person of NowTV, is waiting to be contacted by you over Live Chat.

The advice in here, while knowledgeable, is being offered on a voluntary peer-to-peer basis by NowTV subscribers like yourself, with no power to do more on the NowTV admin side than point you to the right place.

But you have to go there for yourself.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

IT'S SPIEL JUST CANEL YOUR STANDIG ORDER AT THE BANK. RING THEM AND ASK TO CANEL YOUR NOW TV PASS 

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

IT'S SPIEL JUST CANEL YOUR STANDIG ORDER AT THE BANK. RING THEM AND ASK TO CANEL YOUR NOW TV PASS 

Hi all

actually, this is incorrect. Very incorrect. When you start a NowTV pass something called a continuous payment authorisation is placed against your credit/debit card for a particular pass type. And this authorisation is cancelled/revoked the when you cancel your passes

At no point do you actually set up a standing order. A standing order never involves your credit/debit card standing order would always be set up by your bank over the phone or through online banking. A standing order is a continuous payment (usually on a monthly basis) from one account to another

to cancel a NowTV pass, you must follow the link at the bottom of this post and press cancel next to the pass you wish to cancel it should be noted that each pass type needs to be cancelled separately. Note that counselling passes must be done from the NowTV website directly passes cannot be cancelled through any NowTV apps.

When you press cancel follow the dialogues on screen when you've finished you should receive an email from NowTV confirming that the pass in question has been cancelled . You'll be able to continue watching the pass in question until the end of the current billing period as each payment for a pass gives you 30 days access unless it's a sports day or sports week pass

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

so to be clear, there isnt actually a notice period as such, as long as you cancel BEFORE you pass expires ? thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been trying for months to cancel my entertainment pas

directions to go to pass page and press cancel seem simple

but there is no cancel button!

this is a scam and theft