cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I cancel my NOW TV subscription?

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me how I go about cancelling my subscription? I have looked on the website but I can't see how to actually cancel it, or how to get the chat up with an advisor?

Thanks in advance,

Janet

73 REPLIES 73
Anonymous User
Not applicable
IT'S SPIEL  GO ON NOW TV MY ACCOUNT  AND LOOK FOR THE MAN AT THE TOP RIGHT OF  YOUR ACCOUNT. AND FOLLOW THE LINK TO YOUR ACCOUNT THEN CANCEL YOUR PASS. 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to cancel my NOW TV subscription

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Ho

Anonymous User
Not applicable
HI IT'S MARK IF YOU GO TO THE NOW TV WEB SITE AND LOOK FOR THE MAN AT THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE SITE YOU CAN CHOOSE TO CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT THERE. OK. 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me how I go about cancelling my subscription? I have looked on the website but I can't see how to actually cancel it, or how to get the chat up with an advisor?

Thanks in advance,

Janet

Same question?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
HI IT'S MARK JUST GO TO NOW TV WEB SITE AND LOOK FOR THE MAN AT THE TOP
RIGHT CORNER AND FOOLW THE INSTRUCTIONS OK
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to cancel my  nowtv because I don't use it

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

My Account/Passes & Vouchers, take the Cancel option on each in turn, and jump through NowTV’s hoops until the Cancel is done. About four steps on each, and keep plugging at it.

If there is one or more you can’t cancel, that is because a NowTV is taking the money right now, so come back tomorrow and cancel, and then go on Live Chat and get it refunded.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I like to cancel my subscription
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-Billing/How-do-I-cancel-my-NOW-TV-subscription/m-p/501023/highlight/true#M9030

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.