Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Henrik-B
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: A few questions.

Hi Hazzaahh,

Thanks for your post.

I have sent you a Private Message about your issue.

Kind regards,

Henrik

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
ryan1967
Occasional Poster

Re: Removing payment card details?

hi id also like my caed details removed and any payments stopped please also send me a private email/message when this has been done

0 Thanks
Michael-H
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi Ryan1967,

Thanks for getting in touch with your post. Sorry to hear that you wish to leave the service.

As this is an account related query, I am going to send you a private message shortly.

I hope that this helps.

Regards,

Michael

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
MrShinoFox
First Poster

Hi, I would also like to remove my card details asap, please contact me.

0 Thanks
ryan1967
Occasional Poster

No I want to remove my card details doesn't get much clearer than that does it?????

0 Thanks
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi MrShinoFox,

Thanks for posting.

Sign in and use the contact us page under help to contact us directly where we can access your details.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ryan1967,

You have been sent a private message, we send these when we want to discuss details that relate to your account or sestive information that can't be discussed publicly, please refer to this message going forward.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
MrZombieJesus
Occasional Poster

Re: How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after tri

Like Remove My Card has just said.

You can't keep our details like this no matter what your policy has specified as your actions as a company have broken the Data Protection Act. The lines of which has been addressed in previous posts but your failure to read, understand and speak to your customers as humans only makes me chuckle. Amazon/ebay/xbox/tesco/virgin media and everywhere else deletes the account and the information that is on the account. The only information that you need is the order information of when the account and sales were made. You do not need my security number no more, you don't need my 16 degit number no more. I am requesting you to delete my account and all other personal details + everyone elses whos having this rediculous problem otherwise I'm taking this further. This is a threat. I suggest you act like the other companies I've stated. I will be also sending a letter of complaint and submitting a bad review against you. 

0 Thanks
Aaron-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after tri

Hi MrZombieJesus,

Thanks for getting in touch.

As an account related issue we can't resolve this on Community by law for security reasons. If you could contact us directly, preferably via live chat we will get this sorted for you.

Regards,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
MrZombieJesus
Occasional Poster

I shouldn't have to contact the customer service line(Which by the way is useless). I have requested to cancel my pass with I have, I have also turned auto renewall off. There is no options to remove my card details in which I know what you are going to say so don't say it as you are copying and pasting. This is a waste of time arguing over the community forums. I WANT MY ACCOUNT DONE AND FINISHED. HOW HARD CAN THAT BE!!. If you gave me the option to delete my account I would of used it. I would of even thought about coming back but I think I will stay on Virgin Media now. At least they have the options. And also you said about contacting you via live chat? What do you know, There is no option for that, Unless you hide it.

0 Thanks