cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi paddles

I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to do this as it is part of the data retention policy that is mentioned in the T's & C's.

However, I can 100% assure you that once the auto renew is switched off you will not be charged a penny for the service.

Regards

Shannon
NOW TV Team

Thats a bunch of lies, i've just been billed for 2 months of now TV even though i turned renewal off 2 years ago.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

It appears that you had this matter resolved already.

Please do be aware and rest assured that we do not surreptitiously reactivate subscriptions for customers. 

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
@Anonymous User
Well how do you explain me being billed for 2 months of movies when I did not activate a subscription and I turned off auto renewal 2 years ago?
The agent I spoke to said it was a glitch in your system that turned auto renewal on!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV are incompetent and useless. I fully expect to see them mentioned regarding breaches of the data protection act.

Like you, I want my card details removed because they *WILL* bill you, even with auto renew off.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Is your issue sorted or do you need further help?

Let us know and we'll get this sorted for you.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please, Please, Please remove my card details from my account. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for your post

I have emailed you directly regarding this

Regards

Sue

NOW TV team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Shannon,

That is not true.

I cancelled my passes and still my card was authorised for £0.10 weeks later.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

Has this 10p charge been refunded now or is it still pending?

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That is ridiculous every user should have the right to remove their account and details. One more reason to never come back to Now TV.
Lesson learned!