cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there an easy way to do this? i just want to close the account so they dont have my info anymore.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the community.

There's no option for you to fully close your account yourself. A member of the NOW TV Team will pick up this thread in due course and contact you direct.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting.

I will send you an e-mail very shortly. Keep an eye out on your account.

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also want to fully close my account. Please send email to confirm please. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, me too. Please also send me an email with details on how to fully close my account. Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your posts. 

If we remove your registered details from your NOW TV accounts, this may void any active offers or subscriptions that you currently have. 

However, if you would still like this done let me know and we'll complete this for you. 

Thanks,

Steve

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please remove my registered details from myNOW TV account. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please also remove my registered details from myNOW TV account. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User 

We'll be in touch via email to help you further with this.

Thanks,

Steve

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, me too. Please also send me an email with details on how to fully close my account. Thanks.