cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jontywhite
Advocate

How do I delete my account?

Dear Now TV, 

I have been looking in your forum community for instructions to delete my account. However I have only found the instructions to cease auto-renewing my subscription. Please would you provide me with the way to delete my information from your system. Or if not, would you please remove my data from your system from your end. 

Please do this without delay.

Thank-you, 

Jon.

Adrian-B
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi Jontywhite.   Thanks for contacting us,   Sorry to hea...

Hi Jontywhite.

Thanks for contacting us,

Sorry to hear you are leaving us. The answer to your request can be found here.

Kind Regards

Adrian

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
hf12

how can i delete my account

how can i DELETE my account. pleaseee help. can you delete for me . thank youMan Sad

0 Thanks
Sarah-C
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi hf12,   Sorry to hear that you wish to cancel your acc...

Hi hf12,

Sorry to hear that you wish to cancel your account. You can find instructions on how to do this here.

For legal and operational reasons, we will need to keep some of your information for a period of time but this will be deleted in line with our data retention policy.

Thanks,

SarahC

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
dfx
Mentor

cancel/delete account?

Is it possible to completely cancel/delete the account and not just 'please switch off autorenew' cancel?

thanks

Shannon-B
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi dfx,   Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to hear that...

Hi dfx,

Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to hear that you are leaving us 😞

By switching off auto renew it means that at the end of the current months subscription the account will just be made redundant.

We will need to keep some of the information for a period of time but this will be deleted in line with our data retention policy.

I hope this helps clear things up for you.

All the best,

Shannon

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
JDK673
Advocate

How do I delete my account and remove my card details?

Can I please be emailed to confirm how I go about doing this? Only I don't like it just being an auto renew off button and would like my account/ card details removed.

0 Thanks
Dan-A
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: How do I delete my account and remove my card details?

Hi JDK673,

We're sorry to hear that your leaving NOW TV.

We can assure you that as long as you have turned of 'Auto renew', your account will be closed. 

For legal and operational reasons, we will need to keep some of your information for a period of time but this will be deleted in line with our data retention policy.

Hope you enjoyed the service.

All the best,

Dan

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Fars
Advocate

Re: How do I delete my account and remove my card details?

For anyone working for the Now TV team wondering why we want to cancel, this entire cancelation process is exactly why.

We can't close and delete our accounts.

We can't even delete our card details.

This is disgusting and unnaceptable. Your service is poor in terms of content and price compared to netflix. Your cancellation policy isn't good enough.

Your response to our repeated requests is to robotically keep replying with the same imputent directions that don't fulfill our request in any way.

If you're powerless support staff with no ability to help us, simply do us a favor and don't reply. Frankly it's insulting to be told the same thing 5 times.
NaffOff
Advocate

Re: Hi paddles Thanks for getting in touch with your query....

Cancel the card you signed up with.