cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been trying to cancel my account for the past 3 hours and am just going roubd in circles with the people on live chat. Theu're being completely useless. I have been disconnexted for 3 advisors now and reconnected to new ones where I have to start from the very beginning. I have also been charged for an extra sky cinema package which no advisor seems to be able to find but my bank account sure can!!

Not happy with the service at all.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

What type of device are you using to access your NOW TV account and cancel your subscriptions?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is it possible to have my card details removed from my account? Thanks.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

If you no longer wish to have a NOW TV account and have your card details removed, for security reasons, all issues related to your NOW TV 'account' are subject to the Data Protection Act and can't be discussed on the open forum, which means you'll need to contact a NOW TV representative to resolve your issue.

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not be sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey NOWTV please cancel my account as I dont want to continue after the trial 

cheers

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the NOW TV subscriber to manage their NOW TV account (or accounts if you have them) and subscriptions!

The official way to cancel your NOW TV subscriptions is via your NOW TV account.

It's recommended that you use a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account via this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Please note: If some icons are missing you might have to temporarily disable any 'ad-blocking' plug-ins you may have running.
  • Then click on the coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV services you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Cinema, Kids, Sport). You should see something like this: -

cancellation.PNG

• A new "Was it something we said?" area should open up, which looks like this: -

was it something we said.PNG

• Select the appropriate response.
  • Follow the remainder of on-screen instructions and retention offers (if any)...

After the above mentioned 'cancellation' process has been completed in full, you will receive a confirmation email from NOW TV - Which you should keep for future reference.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi i would like to just delete my credit card detils please. i couldnt see where i could do this. 

With THANKS

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

For security reasons, all issues related to your NOW TV 'account' including, NOW TV account removal/card details removal are subject to the Data Protection Act and can't be discussed here on the open forum, which means it's more appropriate for you to directly contact a NOW TV representative rather than asking one of them (or somebody who may be posing as one of them) to contact you via the forum!

You'll find it easier to contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not be sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Sufficed to say, when your card details are removed you will no longer be able to access any NOW TV subscription services. Even if you have voucher passes.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also want to remove my bank details from my account I no longer want to use this service
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

For security reasons, all issues related to your NOW TV 'account' including, NOW TV account removal/card details removal are subject to the Data Protection Act and can't be discussed here on the open forum, which means it's more appropriate for you to directly contact a NOW TV representative rather than asking one of them (or somebody who may be posing as one of them) to contact you via the forum!

You'll find it easier to contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not be sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Sufficed to say, when your card details are removed you will no longer be able to access any NOW TV subscription services. Even if you have voucher passes.

Cheers