cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I'm sorry to hear you wish to cancel your NOW TV acocunt. 

As this is account realted I have sent you an email, please check you inbox and junk mail.

Thanks,

Aman

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem as. I can't cancel my account!!! Please help me.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have the same problem as. I can't cancel my account!!! Please help me.

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Given that this is an account related issue, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility. And the easiest way of doing this is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile phone, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display pop-up windows (ie: windows within windows). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I would like to cancel my account. I cancelled my subscription and surprised to see that I have been charged £6,99. 

Please advise me how to resolve this as I do not want to be charged and just want the box. Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Live Chat can look into this for you.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is an account related issue I will need to send you an email.

Look out for this soon.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need to also cancel my account - but see no options online to do this. Please advise.....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  You can cancel by going to My Account > My Passes and clicking on the grey cancel button underneath the active pass.  Any problems have a word with Live Chat.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I tried to cancel my pass and they offered me 3 months half price which i took bit come this month they have tried taking full price had they had tried to take the half price payment they would have been sucessful, im not paying for it any more cos its a load of crap
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

As account problems can't be handled in this forum try LIVE CHAT

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV