cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Can you please refund my account with double payment of £9.99 and a payment of £6.99 that you have collecetd on the same day after I have cancelled my subscription. Ihave raised the disput with your company through my bank and I will be getting in touch with financial ombudsmen as what you do is illegal.

With respect, this is a NOW TV 'product user forum'. I don't work for NOW TV so I can't refund your money!

My previous post explains (quite well) how you can access the forums 'live chat' facility and speak to a NOW TV customer services representitive to resolve your issue!

Sufficed to say, all of NOW TV subscription information I've seen clearly state that their subscription services 'roll on' automatically if not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!

Anyway I wish you luck...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

With regards there is not an option to contact customer services! And I cannot acess live forum either!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

With regards there is not an option to contact customer services! And I cannot acess live forum either!

Really, why not exactly?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I can see a member of the team has sent you an email and we are awaiting your reply.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy-S, I have had similar problems, in that I cancelled before my trial period had expired yet nowtv took payments from my card. Email sent to them whilst logged into my account. "Nowtv will try to answer emails within 24 hours". I want these payments stopped now, and full refund. 

Awaiting your reply. Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I believe you've since been in touch with us via e-mail and that your case is being addressed.

If you need any further help please don't hesitate to get back in touch 🙂

Thanks

Rob
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was under the impression that "Passes" sold by shops and activated and used without problems could be cancelled before the , in this 2 months, validity was up in order to avoid  charges for another ,unwanted, month. I find to my cost that this is not the case as the Pass ceased to function immediately the "cancel" button was pressed and despite lengthy correspondence with NOW, I was unable to regain the several weeks viewing I was denied or obtain some refund. 

Where did I go wrong ? 

Just in case I ever want to have a couple of months catching up with the better movies from the last year that have been missed in the cinema, or would I be better off using Netflix or Prime instead ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

I can see a member of the team has sent you an email and we are awaiting your reply.

Thanks

Andy

Hi Andy-S, I have had similar problems, in that I cancelled before my trial period had expired yet nowtv took payments from my card. Email sent to them whilst logged into my account. "Nowtv will try to answer emails within 24 hours". I want these payments stopped now, and full refund. 

Awaiting your reply. Thanks.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Provided you have not viewed any content after you cancelled (which the NOW TV people will thoroughly check) you should be able to get all (or a proportion) of your subscription payments returned to you by contacting a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility.

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User where you are posting is the forum. It is "live" in the way many folk sign in and help others. Live chat can be reached by following links in my signature.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.