cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User as per the number of replies in this thread you will need to speak to Live Chat as this is an account based query and they need you to pass security to access your account.

Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged at the bottom of the page will be a contact us link, click this and you reach the Contact Us page, if Live Chat is open and an agent is free the button will be blueish. If it's grey, hit refresh in five minutes time as they will all be busy.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

After reading through a lot of the comments about the subject after experiencing the same appealing problem I agree with every other user of NowTV and would certainly love it if you guys could make some kind of effort in letting someone 'more qualified' than you are in your team and get this problem resolved.
The fact we have to go through so much trouble and hassle to remove our personal bank account details that are glued online to an account that I personally no longer wish to have due to lack of use, is just disgraceful.

I request the following and would really appreciate it this can be resolved.

Thank you,
Natalie
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've decided to leave NOW TV and the trouble you've had removing your details. 

This has now been completed for you and your bank details have been removed. 

Hope this helps.

Kindest Regards

Steve

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I just deleted my account and would like my card/bank details removed or deleted, I have no clue how to do it with no help and therefore could you please assist me and remove my card details, thank you.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

For security reasons, all 'account' related issues [such as, NOW TV account removal/card details removal and refunds] are subject to the Data Protection Act and can't be discussed on the open forum, which means it's more appropriate for you to directly contact a NOW TV representative rather than asking one of them (or somebody who may be posing as one of them) to contact you via the forum!

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you remove my detail from this system.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

For security reasons, all issues related to your NOW TV 'account' (such as, NOW TV account removal/card details removal and refunds) are subject to the Data Protection Act and can't be discussed on the open forum, which means it's more appropriate for you to directly contact a NOW TV representative rather than asking one of them (or somebody who may be posing as one of them) to contact you via the forum!

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not be sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the information.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wanted to try the free month but made a mistake and didnt cancel in time but the bank account i used for it didnt have cash in so i guess the bank charge is my  own fault. anyway my problem is that no option is appearing for me to cancel and it doesnt say wether its been canceled for me. however the site still has my bank details etc and i just want to fully close down the account and there doesnt seem to be any way to do so . i just want to forget about it and get on with my life lol please help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI @Anonymous User 

I will email you shortly.

Kind regards,

BIrgit

NOW TV Team