cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you wish to cancel. I will need to look into your account and send you an e-mail. Keep an eye out on your account.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

May i ask what is your data retention policy . I havent been a SKY customer in over 5 years and today when trying to set up a Now Tv account I am being told I have a Sky username already.I could not register with same email address and new username.I had to retrieve login details of old sky account which i closed over 5 years ago ! sky clearly kept my data for over 5 years,that's not the definition of "short period of time" .

I would like my old username to be changed asap.Please advise as to how this can be done smoothly and also explain why my data was held and old account kept in your records for so long.

thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

how do I remove my credit card details from my account, I don't want to accidently pay for something I don't want?

Also why are you keeping my card details?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting on oue Help Forum.

We require a valid payment card when registering a NOW TV account for 18+ verification as well as to allow customers to purchase subscripions, passes, etc...

In regards to your request to remove your payment card details, I will send you an email as this is an account related query.

I hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

it's done it again, can you remove my card details? I got a free pass and had to put my cc details in, I don't want to buy anything else.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

I'll be sending you an email in regards to the information you have requested. Please keep an eye on your emails.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there!

It's not allowing me to click on the steps due to it showing up as a red notice saying im not abale to complete this action. I have been searching how to cancel my subscription since december. I'm not happy due to the fact I have not managed to find out how to cancel my subscription nor get in contact with customer service, I had no choice but to pay! I would like a refund from the last 2 payments as I did not approve of this.

Reguards,

Tamara

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, whenever I try to update my card details the screen just skips this and goes onto the offer page. I've tried on more than one device but the same thing happens. Can anyone help please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has your company not read the current GDPR regulations and current data protection act laws. I want my account deleted and all my data removed. You have no rights to keep it. UK laws  overrides any policies now tv have.  

If my account is still active in 10 working days then now tv will have their day in court. 

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User have you written to their registered address or data officer requesting your data be deleted?

You won't get a day in court as Sky (the controlling company) have 30 days from the receipt of a written request to remove details (except those that they are not required to remove).