cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cas85
Observer

Re: Hello GuitarAl72, Thanks for getting in touch with us....

hi,

the link is broken...

Thxs 

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@cas85 

what link?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
0 Thanks
RoyB
Legend 5
Legend 5

@cas85 

That’s an email address, not a link.

You are supposed to write to it, stating your request.

We are all customers here, like you; we can advise you where to go to make your request, but none of us can fulfil it for you.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’ on it
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
dren33
Advocate

Re: Hi paddles Thanks for getting in touch with your query....

the fact you cannot remove card details is terrible.  Just cancelled everything i have and am telling all friends to as well.

0 Thanks
JAMIEBEE
Advocate

Re: How do I delete my account?

There is nothing anywhere that allows you to cancel this membership. its a disgrace.

Cancel, my membership now or send me a link to do it.

0 Thanks
Saint1976
Elite 2

Re: How do I delete my account?

@JAMIEBEE this is a customer community so no one from Now will read your comment and cancel your membership. You can do it by following the linked instructions. If you have more than 1 membership, you'll need to cancel them all individually.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-cancel-now

dmt32
Advocate

Re: Continuous payment authorities:

Continuous payment authorities: it is your right to cancel - You can contact your card provider & ask them to cancel payment authority.

12-4
Observer

cancel

Hi

Could you please help me

Today my Granddaughter accidently pushed a button on my nowtv remote that accidently resulted in my paying :

£9.99 sports day membership

£5.00 Boost

Total payment £14.99 

I cancelled the boost immediately but cannot cancel the sports day membership which I have not activated. Could you please arrange for my account to be refunded £14.99 and thereafter could you please remove my Visa debit card  details

Please help

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: cancel

@12-4 

This is a customer forum, so the any chance of a refund will have to be discussed directly via NOW.

You have either live chat by “chat online”.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Or email customer support. Address in below picture.

EC87A9C3-88A3-4E91-956C-E9B4F069D8D2.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
0 Thanks
RoyB
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: cancel

@12-4 

And set a Payment PIN under My Account/Manage Account/Account Summary immediately to prevent any further accidental purchases!

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’ on it
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂