cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want my card details to be completely removed. How can i do that?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to do the exact same thing. How do I deactivate my account? I don't have sufficient privilages it say.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Pop onto live chat and they can help. To get to live chat, go to the following help page and choose the live chat option.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

After yet another disappointing experience with NOW TV last Sunday (couldn't update card expiry date without speaking to customer services, no subtitles, doesn't work on the world's most popular browser) I decided enough was enough and asked on Live Chat for my account to be closed.

Since then I have been stuck in a Kafka-esque nightmare of useless support, including:

• Speaking to three different agents on Live Chat, who told me in turn that (1) it was not possible for my account to be closed, (2) my account had been closed, and (3) my account hadn't been closed but would be closed within 48 hours
  • Receiving a number of different emails, using different case numbers, which either completely misunderstand my request or claim that it has been completed (it hasn't)
  • Receiving a number of emails to say that the case would be closed because they "haven't heard from me" (I've replied to every email, because none of them have done what I've asked)
  • Receiving an email saying that, since my account is already closed (no it isn't), "request you to create a NOW TV account with your new email address" (WHAT? WHY?!)
  • Receiving an email saying that "What best  I can suggest you here is like, try watching any content on any Pass and see what happens" (words fail me).

I can't work out whether NOW TV's customer service agents really are this stupid/useless, or whether they're just trying to be as unhelpful as possible.

I might add that all of the emails have been sent, for no apparent reason, to my old email address, even though I notified NOW TV of my new email address years ago.

I have now come on here in desperation, and it does no surprise me to find a 137-page thread of people trying, mostly unsuccessfully, to get NOW TV to perform the trivial task of closing their accounts.

SO PLEASE, IN GOD'S NAME, CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME HOW I CAN GET MY ACCOUNT CLOSED?

For the absolute avoidance of doubt or confusion, I am not asking for my account to be "deactivated", or my card details removed.  I want my account CLOSED, i.e. the login credentials I currently use should no longer be able to be used to log on.

I wait in hope more than in expectation.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i just want to close my account and remove my payment imformatioin from your data base or what ever you call it

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If you follow Andy's post two posts up there is a link to live chat. They should resolve this for you. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You can cancel payment at any time, all you need to do, is go into your payment profile and sellect that cancel profile, on your surcription profile!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User The customer means to delete their account 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can not find, where to cancel this, if you speack to one of the NOW TV Team, they might be able to help. also check on my profile, for the community Manager, of NOW TV! that is all, that I can do, I am sorry, that I am not much help!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to delete my bank detail off here how do I do it please any one know