cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi it’s wont let me cancel my entertainment package until payments been taken but the whole Point of cancelling my package is to not get charged again.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV have disclosed my details to a third party, who have used them to purchase an Entertainment pass.  I sent a message, to which the reply (from Rajeeb) was worse than useless; he simply repeated what I'd said in my message.

I've asked for my account to be closed and my payment details to be removed from their system but surprisingly enough they haven't replied.

I am asking again; please terminate my account and remove my payment details from your system as you clearly can't be trusted with them

Case ref : 02778884

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

NOW TV have disclosed my details to a third party, who have used them to purchase an Entertainment pass.  I sent a message, to which the reply (from Rajeeb) was worse than useless; he simply repeated what I'd said in my message.

I've asked for my account to be closed and my payment details to be removed from their system but surprisingly enough they haven't replied.

I am asking again; please terminate my account and remove my payment details from your system as you clearly can't be trusted with them

Case ref : 02778884

@Anonymous User

Hi Peter, i will now reply back to your current email with full confirmation of cancellation, sorry about the inconvenience you have recieved regarding this. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
@Anonymous User

Hi Peter, i will now reply back to your current email with full confirmation of cancellation, sorry about the inconvenience you have recieved regarding this. 

Thanks for your reply and subsequent email, but despite your claim that my account has been closed completely it hasn't, and you clearly still have my payment details stored.  As I have reminded you in my email reply, you have a legal obligation to remove payment details when requested to do so.

For a fourth time, please close my account completely and remove my payment details from your system.

Thanks
Peter

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried to be removed too
Your policy is actually illegal & I'm getting advice regarding this & you holding onto my personal details after I have specifically requested that I want to be completely removed from your data base.
If anyone else wants to get in contact with me regarding this problem.
Then there is strength in numbers and want to take legal action against Now TV
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I work in ecommerce, and agreed, it's illegal not to remove card details if asked

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want proper details of your complaints department.
Not a link to another useless page on your poxy website.
I want a proper response.
Not sorry to see you go rubbish.
Your not my friend I'm a disgruntled costumer
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i would like my account and all payment methods deleted

ken

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would also like this OLD account removing from NowTV.  This account is no longer used and I do not want my credit card details to be retained by NowTV.

Unfortunately, your retention policy does not seems to be working otherwise this account would have been deleted by now!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to delete my account permanently please