cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. You need to keep your card details on your account if you are still using NOW TV, even if you want to pay using vouchers rather than by card, as it is a requirement for your account to remain active. However, if you no longer have any NOW TV passes and don't plan on in the near future, you can pop onto live chat and ask them to remove your card details. 

To get there go to the following help page 

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi now tv can u please remove my account or my payment method from this account as i no longer want to use this and wantv tp prevent my sister from buying passes of it 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Keshora

In order to deal with Now TV account matters you have to contact Now TV help chat on the following URL:

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch#_se:otherEnquiriesTab

And also, you can put a pin number on your account, only known to yourself,  so that no friend or family member can continue to order extra programming without your consent, Now TV help chat will also help you with this.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I just wanted to say I cancelled my service with you at the beginning of July 2017. However, you tried to take 10p out of my account for some kind of verification. My bank picked up on this and so they refused your transaction, and in the process, refused any other transactions I attempted when trying to make other payments for other vendors. After going into my bank today, I found out that it was because of your attempt to take money out of my account that I had to report my card as stolen.

My question is this - why was you trying to take money out of my account when the subscription was cancelled and how did you get my card details in the first place as it was a new card??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to delete my account details including bank details
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I want to delete my account details including bank details

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

For security reasons, all issues related to your NOW TV 'account' [such as, NOW TV account removal/card details removal and refunds] are subject to the Data Protection Act and can't be discussed on the open forum, which means it's more appropriate for you to directly contact a NOW TV representative rather than asking one of them (or somebody who may be posing as one of them) to contact you via the forum!

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not be sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi ,

I am looking for some information about where to make a formal complaint.

For two years Nowtv has been taking £6.99 every month, I thought it was a "service charge" I think I only bought one pass right at the begining and have not bought any passes since then. So yesterday I thought I might as well cancel what I thought was a standard subscription for using this service but when I went onto my account there was nothing to cancel.So I spoke to live chat and they  assured me as I had not  bought any passe, there could not be any money taken from my bank. So I sent   a screen shot of one of my bank  statements showing a nowtv/billings for £6.99.he then asked me to email any bank statements which show any charge from Now tv,So I sent two years worth of statements which clearly show money being taken every month.This morning I received an email back saying that I must be using another email account and could I send details of other email addresses and any other bank cards.I do not have any other email address neither have I sent up more than one now tv account . In total the amount that has been taken over since January 2015 amounts to approx £150.00

( strangely some months nothing was taken) and whilst I appreciate mistakes can be made, I resent their attitude of " not our problem ", you must have another account. No I don't have any other account with Nowtv and I want the money to be returned and no more to be taken out.I did try being polite and doing what they asked, it took me ages to print out two years worth of statements, and I was expecting a  better response than I have recieved so I want to take this further.So any information about where to make my complaint so that it gets  a better response ( other than live chat) would be gratefully received. 

Thank you in advance.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: How do I make a complaint?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, thank you, unfortunately the help centre.".How do I make a complaint" just lets you email the same people I have already emailed and from whom,  I  recieved the unhelpful response that I have already mentioned.I was hoping that they had a real complaints dept.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Request to @NOWTV-Team Members: Can somebody look into this please?