cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi MrBritorious,

I really want to help you out with this, but as it may involve discussing some personal details with you, I've sent you a Private Message in the Community.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Rich

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please delete my billing information as I have no intention of using your services !!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Dazajabal,

Thanks for the post.

As I need to discuss your account I have sent you a private message.

I hope this helps,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to remove my card details and fully cancel my account to, may you please email me with details how to do this also.

Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You ###### ass hole I'll  cut your kidneys out and feed them to you poor poor service disgraceful that there's no option to remove card details and close acccojnts also dog ###### that we can't stream form iPad to TV you ###### you ###### ###### ######,!,!!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is no need for the foul language, just calm down, it will get sorted! Call customer services and talk to them!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i cant remove mine ask your bank to stop ant further payments 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Assuming you want to close your account completely?

If so use the email address I provided up thread a few posts ago. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Sorry i cant find the past post u shared with the link please can you provide again
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Here you go. 

Now TV Customer Services Email.jpg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help