cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please can someone how tell me how to delete their account. I see a lot of information to saying click the "Get in touch" button or use "Live chat" but I can't see anything. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need help closing my account too. Can someone please help me?

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User  @Anonymous User  and all other wannabe forgottens....

I posted here about that. Nothing to add at present, though you can ignore the Linux references.

Follow the link; and if you like, follow the advice.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

contact your card supplier and put a stop on payments and let them get any refunds

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Yes, but nobody here is asking for a refund; they want their accounts deleted, which is a whole different ball game.

And you can get Chargeback on credit cards, as a right, and some banks and building societies do it on debit cards also, but by no means all.

But anyone who requests a Chargeback will have to detail the circumstances; and I’m still waiting to see an example where NowTV have genuinely taken an unauthorised payment from someone.

Not that it couldn’t possibly happen of course; just that I haven’t seen the burden of proving it successfully shouldered yet.

Stick around, and follow some of the ‘Unauthorised Payment taken’ threads, and see how many of them you think could have NowTV bang to rights....

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

As previously stated, I have been Forced to take early retirement from work, to become My wifes Full Time carer, as she is severely Disabled.

Due to our lack of finances, my Daughters have purchased a Sky mini box, for our Grand Childrens bedroom, Where we had the Now TV box.

Because Our finances are in such a Poor condition.

We plead for you to cancel our contracts for:

Now TV

ITV Hub

And any other commitments

I did not know before, but have been told, that in the "Small print" that when we look this on, it was for 12 months.

Kindest Regards

David Smith

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Sorry to hear the state of affairs you are in and hopefully you can pull through it.

This is only a customer forum so getting your Now Tv account resolved won’t happen on here. 

As for other services such as ITV you have to contact them directly, Now Tv can only sort out Now Tv itself.

My recommendation for you is to head onto Live chat to get your Now Tv account resolved.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint
Make sure to click “chat to an advisor”

Either that or fill this form out.

https://help.nowtv.com/complaints/tv

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please delete my card details

RoyB
Legend

Who are you asking to do this?

We are only customers like you here.

You will have to contact Now to get this done; how you contact them is explained ad nauseam in various postings higher up in this thread.

samsamm777
Mentor

Please delete my account