cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Removing Payment Card Details

Finding it totally impossible to cancel now tv so would like to remove my payment card details too. I cannot find any help to do this. Feel like i'm in the middle of a big con to be honest.

0 Thanks
Observer

Re: Hi paddles Thanks for getting in touch with your query....

I cancelled my entertainment pass in July 2019. Today it is March 14th 2020 and Now TV are still taking payments from my account. I have emailed Now TV to ask for a refund as I have only just realised. I have an email dated July 2019 from a chap called Raj at Now TV telling me no more payments will be taken and here we are. Please advise as £8.99 has been taken every month from my account since I cancelled in July 2019.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Hi, may I suggest you read the GDPR law. As a consumer we have every right to request the removal of data that is no longer required. By failing to remove personal details such as credit card details  when requested by the owner is in breach of the law.

I am requesting my account closed down completely and all payment information removed.

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Re: How do I delete my account?

Please cancel my account immediately

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

So why have I just been charged twice after having "unsubscribed" last year? Really unhappy.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: cancel/delete account?

Could you please remove my card details from your database please as I feel that I am paying more to have nowtv then Netflix thank you 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: cancel/delete account?

You can cancel your passes yourself under My Account/Passes & vouchers.

No NowTV admin intercession needed,

If you do this, you won’t pay anything.

Cant answer for Netflix, except to say it’s different from NowTV, so you should expect them to cost different amounts.

Whether either, neither, or both are worth it is for you to decide; chacun a son goût.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks