cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Canceling your pass is simple - just go to "My account > Passes > Cancel pass" - Regarding removing your card details we'll send you an email shortly.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Simon-J, if it is not too much trouble can I also recieve an e-mail showing me steps to erase my payment card details from this account?

Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I have emailed you directly regarding your card.

Thanks

Sue

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you please send me the link so I can remove my account and personal and card details please

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I delete my account and email from now tv as I need to set up a new account using the same email 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my subsription on the 8th of august and today you have taken money out of my account. Please can you cancel my account and refund the money. Please contact me via email when done. 

Sade

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have taken the box back as we don't have enouph WiFi to use this, and I cannot remove my account and my card details and you have charged me 0.10p already.  I don't want this account - please remove me, this shoudl be made easier - it's not about passes, it's about the actual account please.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Smiley Mad Hi vicky can i ask how you did it i joined using pass then forgot bout it i just want my bank details removed cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wish to cancel everything and remove all details of the payment card.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Finding it totally impossible to cancel now tv so would like to remove my payment card details too. I cannot find any help to do this. Feel like i'm in the middle of a big con to be honest.