cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I remove my card details and delete account?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
How do I get a refund for services not used over a year?
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

What was wrong with my previous answer to this question?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User@Anonymous User

You can’t do this for yourself.

To erase yourself completely, try the advice here:-

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Off-Topic-Chat/Leaving/m-p/497911/highlight/true#M14310

Nobody has come back lately and said it didn’t work for them, anyway. But if the person who answers says it’s for Sky only, refer them to the link, remind them of their GDPR obligations, and politely but firmly insist.

So please ‘Accept Answer’ now, if you are so inclined, as you won’t be able to come back and do it later Smiley Tongue

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I believe somebody has used both my email addresses to sign up to Now TV and I would like to cancel their registration in order to create my own. Thank you.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  You need to head to Live Chat to sort this.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, how can i make contact to close account. Keeps saying you cant cancel pass or account while payment is pending this message is appearing all the time when payment as gone and passed over to 2 weeks ago ???

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Sounds to me that there is some issue with the NowTV auto payment process system and your bank card or your username account details.

What i would suggest is to speak to a live chat advisor about this where hopefully that can resolve the issue and also can cancel your passes on your behalf should you instruct them.

Here's a link below for live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your reply and the link. I have now made contact through live chat and cancelled my pass. Thank you once again.