cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I get a refund for not using this kids pass for over the last year? at £3.99 per month ?

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You can certainly ask Live Chat, using the contact details I supplied above, about this.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI there, how do i delete my account? i do not want my details stored 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Other-Apps/Close-account/m-p/574922#

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The page for cancelling membership is the only page which won't load. How do I cancel???

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Are you using an Microsoft Windows based computer or an Apple Mac based computer to access the 'My passes' area of your NOW TV account?Which internet browser is your computer running?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

would loke to cancel now tv and remove my details

Anonymous User
Not applicable

someone used my email address want to cancel it

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please remove my account details 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wish to cancel my NOW TV subscription can you please do this asap and send me an email to confirm that this is done